TOP NEWS

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Maecenas mattis nisi felis, vel ullamcorper dolor. Integer iaculis nisi id nisl porta vestibulum.

Monday, September 20, 2010

I Am Not A Human Being


Lil Wayne I Am Not a Human Being EP Cover
It feels strange to go from a new Lil Wayne record every 37 minutes to (relative) silence from the man, but in the past 24 hours an avalanche of Weezy-related material has come out from the currently incarcerated emcee, including a new video, cover and tracklist for his upcoming EP "I Am Not A Human Being", so let's i previously posted the not a human bein video for you guys.. see earlier post if you missed it


Buh above is the cover for Wayne's upcoming EP so yea im assumin it has leaked . I don't know. It's a cover. It's allright.. Shoulda let me do it lol pause. More importantly, the tracklist has also found its way onto the internets. In addition to the hit "Right Above", the EP"s basically just a Young Money compilation album, bringing on Drake four time, Nicki twice and all the other TM folks you don't really care about. I should note that this is the tracklist according to Rap-Up, whom for all I know just made it up. I find it hard to believe Drizzy's on a cut titled "Gonorrhea", but I guess anything's possible. We'll see....

1. “Gonorrhea” feat. Drake
2. “Hold Up” feat. T-Streets
3. “With You” feat. Drake
4. “I Am Not a Human Being”
5. “I’m Single” feat. Drake
6. “What’s Wrong With Them” feat. Nicki Minaj
7. “Right Above It” feat. Drake
8. “Popular” feat. Lil Twist
9. “That Ain’t Me” feat. Jay Sean
10. “Bill Gates”
11. “YM Banger” feat. Jae Millz, Gudda Gudda, and Tyga
12. “YM Salute” feat. Lil Twist, Lil Chuckee, Gudda Gudda, Jae Millz, and Nicki Minaj

And finally, the EP is officially set to drop digitally on Monday, September 27, with a physical release to follow shortly thereafter. In related new, Mack Maine has hinted that "Carter IV" will drop in November on the same day Weezy gets out of prison, but there's a snowball's chance in hell of that happening. Just due to the fact of promotion etc .. buh who knows this is Lil Wayne we're talkin bout!!

0 comments: