TOP NEWS

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Maecenas mattis nisi felis, vel ullamcorper dolor. Integer iaculis nisi id nisl porta vestibulum.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

August: Dose Of Jersey By @deiezy973



What’s going on bloggers, fam, and my fellow people... So My First Post I 
Felt its only right I touch down on a bit of jersey life I’m going to try 
And touch down on this about once a month...

I'll just call this A Dose of Jersey So Make Sure Yall Get yall Fix

Starz SmokeStack Block Business Take Over!!

First up I’m going to Say Shouts to SmokeStack Recordings, Block Business 
Worldwide, D-Block, T.W.I.N, Starz & Sheek Louch and much more. That’s 
My Fam and This Past Couple Weeks They been Showing me love and making 
Moves.Starz Has 2 Singles Out with Sheek Louch the first of Course is 
Life or Death the Second on is Tha G Code Which also features D-Blocks 
Own Bully. Which Both Have been Featured All over the internet even one 
On XXL Magazines website (Don’t worry I Will Provide Some Links for You 
Guys)... But this past week they shot the official Video for Starz Hit 
Single Life or Death and yea of course I was there on the scene with the 
Family great vibe alotta networking was done. I recorded some footage 
make sure yall check it!!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ON_C56rD3-g 

If Your Interested in more Starz heres his first Mixtape: Murda Material 
Hosted by Poobs
 http://usershare.net/y9ivqwheqpu6
Life or Death Starz Ft. Sheek Louch
http://www.2decadesago.com/2010/starz-life-or-death-feat-sheek-louch- Super-exclusive/
Tha G Code Starz Ft. Sheek Louch & Bully
http://www.xxlmag.com/online/?p=89128#

So be on the lookout for more hit songs from Starz!!
_______________________________

Next Up I Sat Down and had a quick interview with the one and only Dj 
Shy (Twitter:@therealdjshy) this guy is more like a brother if your 
From jersey I’m sure you might have heard from him he's all over the 
College party scenes, Brick Bandits, hit club songs buzzing all over the 
Radio wave, some may know him some may not that’s why he's next up for 
The dose of jersey to shed some Abstract light on em

Dj Shy Mr.Sheesh Taking Over!!

So What Makes Dj Shy?
Dj Shy: I would say without a doubt experience and staying humble makes 
Dj Shy...

What are Dj Shy's Inspirations??
Shy: Making people happy is my inspiration, watching people enjoy there 
self forgetting about their problems

So what’s Dj Shy’s Biggest Moments Throughout his career!?
Dj Shy: Dj'ing at Club Abyss (A much known Club in Jersey) by myself. 
Also spinning for various artist such as Kenny Bobien, Ryan Leslie, Red 
Cafe, Beanie Sigel. Also spinning with other great known Dj's like 
Funkmaster Flex, Dj Steel, Big Ben, L Boogs, Dj Self, Ayl-Us (Made Song: Follow Me), I Even Met Niecey Nash(from Reno 
911), And I Can’t Forget about the radio shows I hosted on Streetz 96fm 
and 99.3 The Joynt if you’re not familiar they're radio stations in New 
Jersey. Then next up I would say the song “Bring It to the Wall" Made 
By myself and Dj Spaz of the Brick Bandits debuted on Hot 97 and Power 
105.1 Two of the hottest stations in the Tri State Area (and also has 
20,000+ plays on YouTube), also other songs I made played on 98.7 kiss 
fm thanks to Dj Antione qua and becoming a Brick Bandit and debuting on 
www.runnj.tv then last but not least I would say it’s crazy how I did 
Over 100 parties in less than 6 months....


What People Do you Wish to work within your Near Future?
Dj Shy: Hmmmm.... ppl wish to work with, I would say Jay-z, Diddy, Dj 
Kastone, Dj Camilo, Dj Enuff, Dj Envy, Dj Suss One, and Dj Jazzy Jeff 
Are all on my list for right now...

Any People You Want to Thank?
Dj Shy: First and Foremost my family, Also My brother from another 
Deiezy for supporting me since basement parties. Also all Nj promoters 
who supports me and book me for events ..Brick Bandits (BBC)..and 
everyone who believes in me!!

And Of Course Why Not Drop A Video Showin How Shy Goes In And His Hit 
Club Track That still Has Radios And Clubs Buzzin !!

Bring it to the Wall Dj Shy & Dj Spaz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCIaXO2Rync

Dj Shy Goes In and demolishes the Peter Piper Break Down
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHDrGU3wNDs




And Thats All People For This Months Dose Of Jersey Dont Forget to Get 
Fimiliar With Them!! And Thanks for the support people keep checking 
out the blog we're on the rise slowly but surely!!


0 comments: